Friday, November 5, 2010

Mom vs. Stepmom: Introducing "Ashley"

A stepmom friend of mine sent me an article relating this interview with mom "Ashley" regarding her feelings towards her childrens' stepmom with a little note that I would find it interesting. At first I was almost afraid to read it for fear it was going to make me mad...but after actually diving in, I decided I couldn't be mad, because I was too busy laughing so hard at this woman. Delusional, much?

Then I felt bad for laughing, because it's actually really so sad, I feel the most sorry for the children in that situation.

There are four moms interviewed for this series...stay tuned over the next three days for my reviews. Tomorrow, you'll meet "Wanda". 

5 comments:

  1. OH! MY! GOODNESS!
    That woman is a whack job! I pray that the father and stepmother are protecting the children, as best they can, from this woman's delusions.

    Teri D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those articles has me rolling!! Some of the women weren't so bad. But "Ashley" is off her rocker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait until Sunday's post...if you think Ashley is bad, wait till you meet Valerie...she really takes the cake.

    Stay tuned for Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you freaking kidding me? I think "delusional" is VASTLY understating the case. That woman is flat out NUTS. Thank the good lord that those kids have a step mom who cares about them and is trying to give them a loving home. Heaven only knows how horrible their lives would be with that sociopath, Ashley, for their only exposure to mothers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting these! Even though my situation is not the same as "Ashleys" She sounds exactly like my step daughters mom. Shes ALWAYS throwing her mom card! Any irrational behavior is always followed by her saying its ok because she is the mother.

    ReplyDelete