Thursday, November 18, 2010

Halloween At Cowboys Stadium

Bill and I were so lucky to have tickets to watch the Cowgirls (um, I mean Cowboys) play at the new stadium on Halloween! Not only was it the first time for both of us to check it out, but it was also awesomely awesome to be there on Halloween and enjoy some of the most interesting people-watching such an event provides. I am an avid people-watcher to begin with (I love airports) and this was one of the best opportunities I've had in a while.

My favorite part was when they put pictures of people in costume up on the Jumbo-Tron! Check out just a few of the samplings. There was also a great halftime performance by the beloved Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders dressed "backwards", and being stalked by a large crowd of zombies (ultimately doing a fantastically choreographed dance together at the end). Fun stuff!

By far our favorite guy in costume was the one I'm going to show in the first two pictures: he started out with a Texas Rangers jersey on, which he then ripped open to show his Cowboys shirt...clever!



































1 comment:

  1. I'm bummed that I missed dressing up this year. :(

    Also, I think Thing 1 and Thing 2 were very clever costume ideas!

    ReplyDelete