Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tricks and Treats!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of the year, and Bill says it IS his favorite...between the two of us we have more Halloween decorations than any other holiday, and as I often say it looks like Halloween threw up in our house (which has been decorated since the middle of September, practically). We always have lots of fun though, and as you can imagine I had a lot of fun preparing my crafts for this year's October edition of StepMom Magazine.

First entry: Kitty Litter Cake!
It is disgustingly realistic-looking and always gets lots of laughs! My stepkids especially enjoyed eating the Tootsie Rolls!

If you actually dare to eat it...it is pretty darn tasty, too!

Next up: these adorable Ghosties, which I made from cheesecloth and laundry starch...so easy and so cute! We made so many last year we gave them out as favors at our Halloween party:

and last but not least, these super easy-peasy and monstrous Mummies:

I hope you enjoy Halloween as much we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment