Friday, October 15, 2010

Fun With Ice Cream Cones!

My mom bought me this adorable gum "ice cream cone" (thanks Mom!)--look how cute!


It reminded me that I've never posted pictures of the favors we gave out at our wedding, of which I was particularly proud of both our creativity and how cute they turned out. My family has a secret hot-chocolate-from-scratch recipe and every year we make large batches of it and give it away in cute containers as Christmas gifts...since we had a January wedding (almost two years ago! Time flies!!) I thought it would be fun to give out some of our famous hot chocolate in "ice cream cones"...see how adorable?!:

It gives me so many more ideas for cute things to do with these...the sky is the limit! By the way, you can buy the triangle bags at craft stores like Michael's, in the cake decorating section.

No comments:

Post a Comment