Sunday, January 31, 2010

Foam Valentines


Valentine's Day is right around the corner! I had bought a package of rectangle-shaped foam sheets months ago for a different project we never did. When I came across a packet of foam heart stickers at the dollar store the other day I thought what a cute Valentine it would make, to put the stickers on the rectangles and use foam markers to draw pictures. So today the kids and I made Valentines, and as you can see from the picture even Bill jumped in and made a Valentine! (can I get an awww?) :)

They had a lot of fun doing these, and we didn't even notice until afterwards that the foam heart stickers are GLOW IN THE DARK! I thought the kids' heads would explode...they love nothing more than anything that's glow in the dark!

In the picture, I laid the Valentines out on a piece of poster board, to give you a little perspective on size. That's M you see still working...

No comments:

Post a Comment