Monday, January 18, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge




This past weekend my in-laws generously sent us to the Great Wolf Lodge to celebrate Bill and my stepson's birthdays this week. Wow, what a mini-vacation! Although expensive, this place is incredible!

It consists of a heated indoor water park, lots of fun activities for the kids, and a specially-themed hotel room that had the kids "camping" in their own "tent room" separate from the adults.

At times over the weekend I thought the kids would explode with excitement and then exhaustion! We had so much fun. And despite the fact that I don't particularly favor being wet (seriously, it's an effort just to shower every day, I really don't like to be wet), I ended up having more fun than I thought I would.

What an amazingly generous gift! We are so thankful.

I've included a few pictures...one of my favorite parts was the giant bucket of water that came crashing down about every 10 minutes....luckily I managed to never get caught in the deluge myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment