Thursday, November 15, 2012

Turkey Treats

I blogged about these adorable turkey cookies several years ago, and since then I've had time and practice to hone my baking and crafting skills, so I think these turned out much better than they did back then! My stepson has a Thanksgiving feast tomorrow and I foolishly signed up to bring desserts for the entire class. Being the perfectionist that I am it had to be something adorable and cute, so I decided to go with these. What do you think? Could they be any cuter??



They look complicated but they are actually fairly easy to make! Just use canned frosting as the "glue" to hold everything together. And, you can buy the eyes pre-made at Wal-Mart! (In the cake decorating aisle near the crafts--NOT the baking aisle in groceries). Easy and oh-so-cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment