Friday, May 21, 2010

Human Paper Dolls

The last few weeks I've been hard at work making pillowcases as appreciation gifts for the teachers who were willing victims in our pie-throwing contest. My sewing stuff is all over the place, including a laundry basket full of fabric scraps. Last night I was laying on the floor stretching my back out when my stepkids got the brilliant idea to "dress" me up in the fabric scraps. We had some serious Project Runway going on! Bill made the mistake of joining me on the floor and of course the kids immediately descended upon him too. This hilarity entertained us all for a good 45 minutes. L has the most contagious laugh I've ever heard, he cracks himself up, which in turns cracks the rest of us up too!

My husband is a saint:



No comments:

Post a Comment