Thursday, May 20, 2010

Photo Booth Fun

My sweet friend Robin had the most awesome 50th birthday party last weekend! We had so much fun. I can't believe Robin is actually 50 (she doesn't look a day older than 32!). She is one of the funniest people I know.

In keeping with her hilarious personality, at her party she had a photo booth where guests could take silly pictures. There were even costumes like crazy hats and feather boas. They printed all the pictures for a scrapbook for Robin, which I thought was a fabulous idea!

Needless to say Bill and I took advantage of the opportunity to take some hysterical pictures! I even managed to talk my dad into taking some with me, too. Check us out!




2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I want a photo booth thingy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SO much fun! Bill told me that they had one at a wedding he went to recently, too. What a great idea, I wish I had thought of it!

    ReplyDelete