Thursday, May 13, 2010

Top 'O the Mornin' to Ya

I just realized that I posted pictures of my February and April crafts from StepMom Magazine, but I forgot all about March! What can I say, it was a busy month!


St. Patrick's Day Barrettes...these are sooo easy!

Lucky Heart Pins (you can't see from the picture, but there is a pin glued on the back):

Miniature Blarney Stones...Legend holds that kissing the famous Blarney Stone in Ireland bestows upon one the gift of eloquence. 
And last but not least, a miniature Pot of Gold magnet: 

Funny story about the "pot" of gold...the first time my stepson saw it he said "oooh, look, a tiny purse!" haha. About half an hour later Bill came in the kitchen, saw it on the fridge, and said, "What's with the purse on the fridge?". I guess maybe it doesn't look as much like a pot of gold as I had intended it to...teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment