Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Birthday Fun!

I've mentioned before how much I loooove my Silhouette Cameo die-cutter. I was so excited to make the invitations for Kirk's birthday party all by myself! I have a bunch of ideas for party decorations and favors too. I think the invitations turned out so cute if I do say so myself!

(read about the giraffe theme here)

Also my stepdaughter pulled out her creative hat and made her brother the sweetest little gift--look how cute and creative this is! I'm always so impressed with how her mind works. And I also want to add that I'm absolutely THRILLED, over the moon, with how much my stepkids love their brother. We've been SO lucky in this regard. They genuinely adore him and are huge helps with his care, and he definitely loves them too. I know someday soon he's going to start getting really sad when they're not with us. But anyway check out her project:



1 comment: