Saturday, December 15, 2012

I love my Silhouette!

This summer I bought an expensive die-cutter, a Silhouette Cameo, for all my various craft projects. I hadn't had a whole lot of time to use it very much until recently, but ever since I figured out all the amazing things it can do (and so easily!) I can hardly tear myself away. Look at the ridiculously cute (and unbelievably easy) home-made gift tags I just made:
Seriously, these took all of five minutes to make, and you can use any color or pattern paper to make them even more interesting!

I've already made several Christmas gifts that have features made by the Silhouette, of course I'll wait until after Christmas to post pictures of those. I just want to say I am ridiculously proud of making my own gift tags and other really cute things the Silhouette lets me do! Woohoooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment