Friday, January 11, 2013

Treats for Teachers

Here's another fun use of my awesome Silhouette die-cutter! Bill and I are on the board of my stepkids' PTO, and also on the Hospitality Committee. I signed up to deliver "sweet nothing" treats for the entire faculty and staff at the school....at the time I signed up I didn't realize what a task this would turn out to be! I was also dumb to pick my son's first birthday as my day to deliver treats--I thought it would help me remember the date (which it did) but didn't completely think through that I might be wanting to do anything besides making treats for teachers on that day! Oh well, it all worked out in the end, and I hope the teachers enjoy their sweet nothings.

I made my Rosemary Butter Cookies (they sound gross, but trust me--these are DIVINE!), mostly because that's the one cookie recipe I have that makes a TON of cookies! I wanted each of the 60 staff members to have 5 cookies a piece so that's a lot of cookies!

Add a cute little tag made with the help of my Silhouette, glue the recipe to the back of the tag, put it all in a cute little decorative goodie bag, and voila! You have treats for teachers. What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment